Body Purification & Rejuvenation Therapy
Remove Toxins & Fight Diseases with Authentic Panchakarma Treatments
Detoxification includes resting, cleansing, and nourishing the body inside-out. Kottakkal Ayurvedic Treatment Centre offers authentic Ayurvedic Body Purification, Rejuvenation & Panchakarma Therapy in Dubai, Ajman, UAE. Book an Appointment Now
Benefits of Detoxification
- Managing Stress
- Improved Thinking
- Better Immune System
- Strong Internal Organs
- Balances all the three Doshas in the body.
Following are the symptoms you need to understand when it is the right time for your body to undergo detoxification:
Joint Pain -Muscle aches - Sinus congestion - Bloating- Gas- Constipation - Postnasal drip - Rashes - Skin problems – Eczema – Psoriasis - Excessive sinus problems -Fatigue - Headaches – Diarrhea - Foul-smelling stools – Heartburn - Sleep problems - Difficulty concentrating - Food cravings - Water retention - Trouble losing weight - Canker sores – Acne - Puffy, dark circles under your eyes - Premenstrual syndrome - Other menstrual disorders - Bad breath
Detoxification Your Mind, Body &Soul Through Ayurveda
Now with Kottakkal’s Special Package, you will have no more toxins on your body, no more laziness. Come join us and get a healthy, energetic body & soul too. The treatments are;
- Snehanam & Herbal Steam Bath — Hot Medicated Oil Body Massage with steam.
- Snehapanam — Preparatory procedure of purification, oral intake of medicated oils/ghee.
- Vamanam — Induced vomiting by using medicines.
- Virechanam — Purgation (Clearing of the bowels brought about by taking laxatives).
- Nasyam (Errhine Therapy) — Nasal Instillation of medicine.
- Kashaya Dhara – Continuous stream of warm medicated liquids to the body parts (herbal decoction bath)
- Sarvanga Taila Dhara — A steady stream of warm herbal Oil all over the body (Bath).
- Sirovasti — Holding medicated oil on the head with the support of a cap for a prescribed period.
- Karnapoornam — Filling ears with medicated oil.
- Tharpanam — Holding medicated ghee over eyes.
- Patrapotala Swedam — Massage with cloth bags containing herbal leaf dipped in hot oil.
- Sirodhara — Continuous flow of medicated oil to the center of the forehead.
Note: Treatment can be added or omitted as per the condition of the patient.
Providing quality Ayurvedic Body Purification & Rejuvenation Therapy with a holistic approach. Consult Now!
Kottakkal Ayurveda Highlights
- Highly Experienced Doctors & Therapists.
- Providing the best traditional ayurvedic treatments for the past 25 years
- Dedicated, experienced staff
- Assures you a healthy life ahead