Stomach Pain or Abdominal Colic
Painful wind (Vayu) in the abdomen. Symptoms are different in each case, thus it's difficult to tell which one. Indigestion and constipation are easily treated effectively.
- Apply Asafoetida paste (hing) around the umbilicus.
- One teaspoon (5gm.) powder roasted seed of Bishop's Weed (ajwain) can be consumed with warm water.
- Sucking on fried Terminalia chebula (Harada) in Castor oil (Eranda tail) combined with salt twice a day is recommended.
- Fried Asafoetida (Hing) in Ghee must be eaten twice a day with Jaggary (guda).
- 1 teaspoon (5 gm.) hingvashtak churned with hot water
- Lasunaadi Vati-2 pills, taken three times a day, may also be tried.
During an attack, nothing should be provided to drink or eat. However, that once crisis has passed, a light, watery diet may be recommended. Foods that are heavy and fried, seasonings, and so on must be avoided. Encourage patients to go for a stroll and perform some light exercises. Drink warm water at periodic intervals.
- When the pain is excruciating and the sufferer is agitated by it.
- Vomiting and abdominal distension occur.
Kottakkal Ayurveda is an Ayurvedic massage treatment, healing, herbal medicine, and lifestyle practices facility. Our team of dedicated Ayurveda professionals is here to help your transformation and well-being. . Kottakkal Ayurvedic Treatment Centre is the leading supplier of Ayurvedic treatments in Dubai (Deira, Satwa), Ajman, and we're delighted to share these rejuvenating approaches with you.